A fresh new Virtuous with a whole bunch of new features is waiting for you. We’ve made some big improvements to Virtuous Automation, the Query Builder, and the Gift Import tool. Watch the video to get a quick overview of these now features and read the full release notes below.
Gift Import Tool
- We’ve beefed up the bulk Gift Import Tool, improved stability and processing speed. Large batch imports with hundreds of transactions are now much easier and faster to work with in the tool.
- With all these extra transaction records floating around the gift import tool, we thought it would be helpful to include a handy pager to cycle through the list. If you're looking for a specific record, you can use the search box available at the top of the page.
- Want to get started using Virtuous Automation but don’t know where to begin? We’ve got just the thing for you: pre-built workflow templates based on marketing best practices. These templates come complete with everything you need to get started. Saved queries, action lists, email templates, tasks, and tagging. It’s all there just waiting for you to click run after a few steps to customize a few details.
- Speaking of best practices, we thought you’d like getting a few best practice saved queries. Everything from identifying donors that might lapse in the coming months to potential major donors are now just a click away.
- With all these new best practice queries we’re handing you, we thought we’d give you a little more structure and design around saved and recent queries. Now when you click Query Builder next to the search box at the top of the screen, you have the option of creating a new query. If you want to see saved and recent search, click on Browse Queries in the navigation.
- Saved queries are now divided into groups - so you can tab through just your queries, queries saved by your co-workers, best practices or everything. You can even search for a query by name if you’re having trouble finding something specific.
Gmail Email Logging Widget
- If your organization use Google Apps as its email provider or you use Gmail to check your email, you can download a Chrome Extension to track emails you send to donors directly from the email composer. Just log into your Virtuous account, and then click the checkbox next to the Virtuous logo when composing an email.
- If a donor already exists in Virtuous with the address you are emailing, a note will be created on the donor’s account with the text of the email. If the donor doesn’t already exist in Virtuous, you’ll be given the chance to create a NEW donor record. All that with just a few clicks!
A Fresh New Design
- Throughout Virtuous, we’ve made a few minor design tweaks we think you’re gonna love. We’ve increased the font size ever so slightly for better readability, tweaked a few colors here and there and adjust consistency of layouts for increased usability. There’s more to come here in the coming months, but we’re excited to hear what you think thus far.
- As an added bonus, we've added a feature that gives you a sneak peek at a donor's account. Hovering your mouse over a donor's name for a second in most places throughout Virtuous will give you a popup to see some abbreviated information on the account.
Stripe Donation Widget
Suggested Gift Asks
- We’ve added some granularity and more sophistication to how we calculate suggest gift asks for your donors. Whether the donor has been giving for 10 years or 10 days, we have a great suggestion for the next ask for financial support specifically crafted based upon the donor’s behavior.